LeBow International Business Consulting
The international consulting residency course at Drexel LeBow offers students a unique combination of real-world consulting and international travel. In this class, students act as consultants to an international organization and experience international business firsthand.
Ten weeks of the course take place on campus, with student-client interaction facilitated virtually. During the final week of the course, students travel abroad on an international residency to present their final recommendations to the client in person. During the one-week international residency, students also participate in company visits and cultural experiences.
At the end of the term, students will travel to Dublin, Ireland to deliver final presentations and to learn more about business in this region. Learn more about previous international consulting residencies here from the Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning.
Eligibility: Open to all undergraduate students at Drexel University. Priority will be given to pre-juniors, juniors, and seniors.
Credit: This is an international consulting course and residency. Students will be registered for MGMT 380 – International Business Consulting, 4 credits as part of their fall course load. The course will meet as a regular fall term course. The week after the term ends, students will participate in an international residency to deliver their final recommendations to the client and participate in cultural activities.
Arrival Date: 12/11/22
Departure Date: 12/17/22
- Sunday 12/11/22: Arrive in Dublin, Ireland; guided tour and welcome dinner
- Monday 12/12/22: Meet & greet with company executives, business visits
- Tuesday 12/13/22: Final presentations with company executives
- Wednesday 12/14/22: Academic and business visits in Dublin
- Thursday 12/15/22: Group cultural excursion to County Wicklow
- Friday 12/16/22: Academic and business visits and farewell dinner in Dublin
- Saturday 12/17/22: Depart from Dublin, Ireland
*Schedule is tentative and subject to change
Due 7/25/2022 - Advance Payment of $500 + $25 application fee
Due 9/30/2022 - Final Payment of $1,550
*All payments are non-refundable unless declined admission or program cancels for unforeseen reasons.
Included in Program Fee:
--Breakfast and internet at hotel
--Welcome/Farewell group dinners
--Cultural and academic visits
--In-country transportation for all activities on the itinerary
--Bus transportation between airports and hotels
--On Call Emergency travel assistance, medical and quarantine insurance
Not Included in Program Fee:
--Regular Drexel tuition
--International flights (Flight recommendations will be provided)
--Passport and visa fees
--Hotel incidental charges
--$25 Study Abroad Application fee
Financial Aid: Students may request an Adjusted Cost of Attendance by submitting the Program Fee and estimated out of pocket expenses listed above to Drexel Central (via askdrexel). Doing so could make students’ eligible for additional financial aid.
- Visa: U.S. citizens may travel to countries within the Schengen Zone without visas. Students of other nationalities must check with your own embassies to confirm whether a visa is required for entry. The Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning will supply any supporting documents necessary for tourist visa applications.
- Contact: Nora Barry, Dornsife Office for Experiential Learning (email@example.com)